“To show great love for God and our neighbors,
it is how much love we put
in the doing that makes our offering something beautiful.”
As a JOY filled Student of Notre Dame School, who understands that learning is a life-long process, you have discovered that JOY is knowing, loving, and serving Jesus, Others, and Yourself.
- Knows Jesus – through Scripture, liturgical life, and religion standards
- Loves Jesus – through prayer, sacraments, and participating at Mass
- Serves Jesus – through altar serving/choir, community service, and stewardship of the earth.
- Knows others – through listening and communicating effectively
- Loves others – by cooperating respectfully and responding with compassion to the needs of others.
- Serves others – by sharing gifts and talents with our Notre Dame family and the global community.
- Knows self – by setting goals, evaluating progress, persisting in tasks, and owning his/her choices and their effects.
- Loves self – by being a self-directed learner, making progress through Diocesan standards, and making appropriate choices.
- Serves self – through participation in the creative process and artistic expression, and is confident with a strong sense of self.